Book A Class
Ready to book a class? Just use the booking system below to reserve your space for Group Classes or Private Sessions.
Group Classes run in blocks of 5, 6 or 7 weeks. To book, simply select one of the block that you wish to book, and that will automatically include the rest of the classes within the block. You will need to pay to reserve your space. In case the block has already started, you can email me to see if there are available spaces.
Private Sessions can be booked individually. To book, simply select the day and time that you wish, and pay to reserve your space.
Cancellations. There is a 24h cancellation period. If you cancel within that period you will be charged for the block or session. If you are going to miss a group class within a block, please contact me 24h before, and I will make sure you receive a recorded version to your email after the class. The recorded version will expire in 48h.
Schedule FACE TO FACE PILATES CLASSES
- Mondays: 9:20 -10:15am – Mixed Ability Pilates, at the Jubilee Scout hut in Amersham (FACE TO FACE)
- Mondays: 10:30-11:25 Beginners Pilates, at the Jubilee Hall (Scout Hut) in Amersham (FACE TO FACE)
- Tuesdays: 9:30 – 10:25am – Mixed Ability Pilates, at the Amersham Band Hall in Rectory Hill (FACE TO FACE)
- Fridays: 9:20 -10:10am – HIP Pilates Beginners (High Intensity Power Pilates for Beginners), at the Jubilee Hall (Scout Hut) in Amersham (FACE TO FACE)
- Fridays: 10:30 – 11:25am – Mixed Ability Pilates, at the Jubilee Hall Scout Hut in Amersham (FACE TO FACE)
Schedule ONLINE PILATES CLASSES
- Mondays: 6:15-7:15pm Mixed Ability Pilates, ONLINE via Zoom
- Wednesdays: 9:15 – 10:15am – Mixed Ability Pilates, ONLINE via Zoom
Client Enrolment Form. Prior to enrolling for the first time on any Sol Pilates classes you must fill and sign the Client Enrolment Form. You can download the form here, and return it to me by email ideally a week before your first class. To fill the form, save it first to your computer and then fill the information in.
What do you need for a class or private session? Comfortable, form fitted clothing is recommended (a t-shirt or tank top and leggings is perfect). You will need a mat, a small rolled towel or a head cushion, a Pilates block or a couple of thick books. In some classes I will introduce small equipment like a band, overball and light hand weights, but I would let you know in advance. If you have any questions about buying small equipment, please let me know.